Friday 2 September 2011

Casson Logo Inspiration



I often take inspiration from shapes in nature. I started looking at beetles and the way their bodies link together like armour. I'm a big fan of British jewellery designer Dominic Jones and the way he uses nature to design the most beautiful and luxurious pieces, like the rose gold plated stag beetle ring above.



 





I also looked at the shapes of bones and skeletons and then tried simplifying those right down to a minimal line drawing.






Some more pieces of jewellery from Dominic Jones and Elsa Peretti's Bone Cuff for Tiffany & Co, taking inspiration from the organic shapes of bones, claws and thorns.






On my search I came across this picture of these amazingly macabre designed cutlery.





2 comments:

Professional Logo Design said...

Sounds good... I like that way to create this type of logo.

Online Logo Design said...

This is a really good site post, im delighted I came across it. Ill be back down the track to check out other posts that..